Sophia’s Gluten Free Vegetable Stir Fry
For the gluten free stir fry sauce:
- 4 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger, peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 3 drops of garlic oil
- 3/4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
The rest of the ingredients:
- 3 cakes rice Vermicelli noodles
- Peanut and sunflower oil
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped (optional)
- 1 red capsicum seeded and sliced thinly
- 2 zucchinis
- 4 mushrooms sliced
- 1 large carrot sliced finely (best on a mandolin slicer)
- 2 eggs (optional)
Put noodles in a big bowl and cover with boiling water until they soften. Drain them.
Prepare the Sauce:
Combine all ingredients (excluding the stock and corn flour) in a bowl and mix to combine. Mix together the stock and corn flour in a separate bowl.
Heat 1 tbsp. of peanut and sunflower oil in a wok or frypan on medium - high heat and add your veggies.
In a separate bowl whisk your eggs and add it to the frypan breaking up the egg as you stir.
Add the drained noodles and mix the veggies in.
Combine the soy, stock and corn flour mixture into one bowl and then pour over the veggies and noodles. Stir until combined.
Serve hot. Simple and really delish!